Build a 150cm by 50cm Roubo workbench
Three day split top Roubo workbench standard specifications.
- 1.52meters (approx 60 inches / 5 foot) long
- 50cm (approx 20 inches) wide
- Custom height to suit the bench builder.
- Pine frame.
- Solid 7cm thick Beech top complete with gap stop.
- Choice of hardware, a leg vice with St Peter’s cross parallel guide / criss cross or a Record type vice.
- Planked pine shelf.
- Can be built to suit people left or right handed.
- Knock down design for easy transportation, the main parts of the bench can be assembled and disassembled with 4 bolts and 4 coach screws. (Should fit in most cars from a new Mini upwards!). Delivery can be arranged if needed.
- An intensive three day, one to one course. Suitable for anyone that’s enthusiastic and happy to do some heavy lifting. No prior woodworking experience is necessary, perfect for beginners upwards.
- The three day course can be held on either Thursday through to Saturday or Friday through to Sunday.
- Course price: £1500.00. This includes timber, hardware for a main vice and light lunches on all three days.
- Options such as a 6ft top, an increase in the bench width, extra hardware or different materials can be discussed and priced up as extra options.